real estate photography Cambridge
Real Estate Photography and Videography Services in Cambridge
Professional videography and real estate photography services in Cambridge are essential to setting up a solid marketing campaign. Nowadays, prospective homebuyers expect to see high-quality images of a home they’re interested in before they go to the house. As a Real Estate agent, you’ll have more customers calling you to book showings, and they’ll already be interested in the property based on the images and videos they saw online. OTBx Air offers many different forms of real estate videography and real estate photography in Cambridge, so if you’re ready to set up the most visually enticing marketing campaign, here’s what you need to know about us.
Our Real Estate Photography and Videography Services
Setting up a successful marketing strategy requires the use of expert videography and real estate photography services in Cambridge. Present-day homebuyers prefer viewing high-quality pictures of a property online before visiting it in person.
Massachusetts’s city of Cambridge is located on the other side of Boston’s Charles River. It’s home to Harvard University.with the neoclassical Widener Library serving as the focal point of the campus’ green Harvard Yard.
Consider hiring a real estate videographer with OTBxAir if you’re a real estate agent, team, or broker based in Cambridge. Our team of real estate videographers and photographers, as opposed to any ordinary photographer, will record high-quality innovative video and photo footage of your listing. This gives potential buyers and viewers a fresh perspective on your home. Working with OTBxAir has many advantages —- we can film your home from any aspect using a drone. This enables potential buyers to visually explore your home from every angle, showcasing all of its features and undiscovered beauty.
- We can leverage nighttime twilight photography to create stunning visually appealing and artistic shots of the exterior of a property that captivates prospective buyers.
- We use the best equipment to capture the vibrant colours and scenes of the outdoors and highlight features of the architecture.
- We even use aerial drones to provide a broad view of what the property looks like from above while also capturing some of the surrounding community to add an extra flare of interest to new home buyers in Cambridge.
- We also provide First Person View (FPV) drone videography which utilizes the newest in drone technology and creates amazing intricate fly-through videos of your home.
- As for interior photography, we make use of various angles and lighting equipment to highlight the selling points of each room.
- 360-degree virtual tours can give potential buyers the experience of walking through your listing from the comfort of their current home! We can create extremely accurate virtual tours of every square space in your home!
- With the power of virtual staging, we can take your empty home to the next level! Our team can virtually stage your empty home to show potential buyers what it could look like when filled with furnishings! So you can save on the expensive staging equipment and furniture, while still showcasing the beauties of your latest listing in Cambridge!
Why Choose OTBx Air for Real Estate Photography and Videography in Cambridge?
Bring your listing to life with the help of our skilled real estate Cambridge photographers and videographers! We use only the most cutting-edge and powerful cameras, drones, and equipment for video editing. We are particular with our photos, especially when there is not much natural light coming in. Our post-editing crew makes it simple to obtain consistently excellent images.
Are you looking for a reputable real estate photography service in Cambridge? We can help you succeed.
We carry more than just a camera. We are genuinely passionate about what we do and fully dedicated to it. Your full satisfaction is our prime purpose. Reach out to our amazing team to learn more about professional real estate photography in Boston.
See what our customers have to say
Are you ready to make your mark in the real estate industry? As a realtor, you have the power to make a real difference in
If you’re in the market for Boston real estate, you’re probably looking for the best way to get a sense of what a property looks
The traditional staging process entails adding, removing, or rearranging furniture as well as paying close attention to the details and decorating of a home. In